1. To all members, we have made some changes to the rules. We encourage you to take a moment and re-acquaint yourself with the rules.

Found the “Fab 4” singing the tune to “Come Together” while channeling through my redwood burl

Discussion in 'Bugs, Problems, & Other Issues' started by Arn213, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Arn213

Arn213 craM de la craM # RipJack City! Full Member Thread Starter

First name:
    Arn
    So, I found John, Paul, George and Ringo singing a different tune called “Redwood dust forever”........found 2 (John and George) milling around the pile to adjacent woods- John was singing “Helter Skelter” and good old peaceful George was singing “Here Comes The Sun” (or was it “While my Guitar Gently Weeps”) as I fumigated the said piece of redwood burl outside and instantaneously, the last 2 “survivors” (Paul and Ringo) jumped out the bathroom window once they got a fresh whipped of it......and started singing “Help” and “With A Little Help From My Friends”.

Well, the last 2 survivors, both ventured in doing a solo albums. Ringo, didn’t fair that well. Paul was a little more fortunate because he formed “Wings” and wrote “Live and let die”..............so, that was “Yesterday”.........”Imagine” that..........with fumigator spray in hand, “goo, goo g’joob”.....”I am the Walrus”.

DF8A8D85-1899-4996-8C17-9F354BDF2A29.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
Current Time: 6:56 AM