Gifts from a friend

CWS

Reaction score
First name
Curt
A friend of mine has to sale his property. He has a 3 story shop and has been a wood collector (HORADER) for many years. I was in his shop today and he has to get rid of almost all of his wood. He gave me 10 boxes of veneer and a bunch wood blocks of all kinds. Holly, camphor, butternut, ebony, box elder, Norfolk pine among other odds and end pieces. I am going back Monday for another load and help him move some things to another Marks wood 2.jpg Blocks from Mark 1.jpg . I feel bad for him but sometimes life gets in the way.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Sucks for him but good for you!

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
A friend of mine has to sale his property. He has a 3 story shop and has been a wood collector (HORADER) for many years. I was in his shop today and he has to get rid of almost all of his wood. He gave me 10 boxes of veneer and a bunch wood blocks of all kinds. Holly, camphor, butternut, ebony, box elder, Norfolk pine among other odds and end pieces. I am going back Monday for another load and help him move some things to anotherView attachment 178884 View attachment 178883 . I feel bad for him but sometimes life gets in the way.
Wow! What a windfall for you! So very cool! I do feel for your friend -- I helped a guy about a month ago that had to give up woodworking entirely due to ALS. Not fun being on that end! Congrats to you! Chuck