ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
I made another custom g3 pen last weekend. I used a glow in the dark blank I got off fleabay in 2014.
Chrome tech pen with a longer tube and plenty of customizing on the inside parts to make it work smoothly.

0725211252a_HDR.jpg

0725211252_HDR.jpg

This is the only pic I took of the customizing. I had to add a little piece on the inside of the bolt clicker part to keep the g3 ink tube cap from getting stuck. I used a piece of fiberglass rod to make it.
0726212005_HDR.jpg

0726212006_HDR.jpg

After that I had to drill out the fittings on both sides to let the ink tube slide in with out getting stuck there too. Pita.
If anyone needs pointers on how to make one in the future, let me know. I took notes.

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
I made another custom g3 pen last weekend. I used a glow in the dark blank I got off fleabay in 2014.
Chrome tech pen with a longer tube and plenty of customizing on the inside parts to make it work smoothly.

View attachment 213213

View attachment 213214

This is the only pic I took of the customizing. I had to add a little piece on the inside of the bolt clicker part to keep the g3 ink tube cap from getting stuck. I used a piece of fiberglass rod to make it.
View attachment 213215

View attachment 213216

After that I had to drill out the fittings on both sides to let the ink tube slide in with out getting stuck there too. Pita.
If anyone needs pointers on how to make one in the future, let me know. I took notes.
Looks like that took a lot of patience! Chuck