• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Green olive wood logs

Whatever5784

Reaction score
First name
Laith
Looking for green olive wood logs, roughly 12x3 inch or there abouts (bigger or smaller also ok). Preferably endgrain sealed. If anyone has any they’re waiting on to dry and forgotten about them, I’ll take em off your hands early!

Burly Man

Reaction score
First name
Joel
Maybe a dumb question, but I’m used to seeing width listed first so I have to ask: you are looking for green olive branches 3” wide x 12” long?

Burly Man

Reaction score
First name
Joel
Looking for green olive wood logs, roughly 12x3 inch or there abouts (bigger or smaller also ok). Preferably endgrain sealed. If anyone has any they’re waiting on to dry and forgotten about them, I’ll take em off your hands early!

Also, how many do you want? And more importantly how much do you want pay:)

Whatever5784

Reaction score
First name
Laith
Maybe a dumb question, but I’m used to seeing width listed first so I have to ask: you are looking for green olive branches 3” wide x 12” long?
yeah, sorry, that’s that I meant. ~3 wide and ~12 long.

looking for around 5 logs for now. I’ll leave the price up to you! I will say I’ve been looking for a while so you might be able to gouge me on the price a bit lol

EDIT: I want you to pay me to take it off your hands!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wildthings

ASTROS 2021 SEASON 55-36 Halfway there!!
Reaction score
First name
Barry
yeah, sorry, that’s that I meant. ~3 wide and ~12 long.

looking for around 5 logs for now. I’ll leave the price up to you! I will say I’ve been looking for a while so you might be able to gouge me on the price a bit lol
LOL my answer would have been "nothing" not "gouge me" ouch!! :sofa:

Burly Man

Reaction score
First name
Joel
shipped! (well, boxed up with a label... actually shipping tomorrow) That was a new one for me. I'm usually looking for the 24" diameter olive, not 3" :ponder: so let me know how I did when you get them and any pointers on what you'd like different in case you need more.

Last edited: