Harry Potter/Christ Church College Pens

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
I had these out because someone wanted to buy them, but then backed out. Before I put them back away, thought I'd see if there was any interest here. Would make a great Christmas gift idea for the Harry Potter fan in your life.

These are made with wood from the Great Hall at Christ Church College. Parts of some of the movies were filmed at Christ Church College and the Great Hall was reproduced in studio for filming. Wood was only lightly finished (but with CA, so it's well protected) so you can still feel the texture of the wood.

$35/each, plus shipping.

HP.jpg

47250474_315454582627915_7572367014631571456_n.jpg

ClintW

Reaction score
First name
Clinton
I have a few Harry Potter finactic friends. I'll shoot them the item details.

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm also willing to consider trades of any of these pens, or any other finished pens I currently have on hand (about 100 or so pens), for wood or tools. As far as wood goes, I am NOT looking for pen blanks, but am open to considering about any other size. Would especially be interested in 4" x 4" x 8" blanks. I like funky/figured/burled stuff, but the 4x4x8 blanks could also be normal stuff. I'm down to only a few more 4x4x8 blanks, so it's time to look at getting some more.