Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
Awe man, I have plans for the weekend. How late does the show run till on Saturday? Sunday is out for me as I am attending another show and the shows usually pack up early on Sunday. Adrian is about an hour southeast of me. But if i didnt have plans i would go there on sunday just to meat you in person. I might be able to make it on saturday afternoon but it would be late, i have to work till 2. But man i wish i could make this work.

Schroedc

Still making sawdust, Maybe make some money....
Reaction score
First name
Colin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Awe man, I have plans for the weekend. How late does the show run till on Saturday? Sunday is out for me as I am attending another show and the shows usually pack up early on Sunday. Adrian is about an hour southeast of me. But if i didnt have plans i would go there on sunday just to meat you in person. I might be able to make it on saturday afternoon but it would be late, i have to work till 2. But man i wish i could make this work.

The show is Sunday only, I'll be hitting the area Saturday evening some time. If you want to message me your number. We can touch base and maybe meet somewhere Saturday night.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
The show is Sunday only, I'll be hitting the area Saturday evening some time. If you want to message me your number. We can touch base and maybe meet somewhere Saturday night.

Aren't you taking him that Crescent Bandsaw??

:sofa:

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
Hey that sounds good, we can meet for dinner or something. I'll message you my number.

gman2431

Reaction score
First name
cody
If the show was Saturday I would come see ya for sure!! 3 hours each way on a Sunday probably isnt gonna happen tho.