Hello from Montana

Lincoln Erickson

Reaction score
First name
Lincoln
Hello from the frigid north. I restarted woodworking a few years ago and am continually working on upgrading tools and skills. Woodworking is a hobby bit I have sold a few pieces here and there. I enjoy working on bigger pieces and spend most of my time building furniture for our house and business.

Hardwoods are difficult to find and expensive in Montana so I am always checking local classified sites.

Outside of woodworking I own a boardgame store and run ultramarathons. Another hobby that takes up a lot of time.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Lincoln, Welcome from South Texas! I believe @justallan is in Montana, he might be able to point you un the right direction. Tony

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Ultra-marathons...so you part crazy... should fit right in here. I don't think I'd last a few miles anymore. Welcome to Woodbarter.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Howdy Lincoln, welcome to the club....

Gdurfey

Reaction score
First name
Garry
Welcome from just a wee south of you!!! Yep, no hardwoods in the Rockies, but we do have Aspen and some other interesting stuff occasionally.

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David

Tom Renfrow

Reaction score
First name
Doren
Welcome Lincoln, from Boise. We have some fantastic local Walnut, black Locust, and ultras in Boise. We can hook you up.
Post some furniture pictures when you get a chance.