Hi from almost in Houston

ebill

Reaction score
First name
Bill
- actually located near Magnolia Tx just to the NW of Hugetown where todays current season is 'not bad'. Meaning the humidity is lower than the temperature ....

- actually ran across this site a couple of years ago and sort of forgot it, then re-ran across it this morning via link to some wood for sale. Spent a lot of time browsing and decided I probably should sign up.

- I do all sorts of woodworking but have been hooked on turning for the past few years. The usual gambit of bowls, small projects, vessels, pens, etc. But, always looking for more things to do and will not hesitate to incorporate the experiences of others into my continual learning <g>

- ebill

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Howdy Bill, welcome to the club....

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Bill, Welcome from San Antonio! Look forward to seeing your work! Tony

Wildthings

ASTROS '23 ALCS CHAMPIONS runnerup
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Howdy Bill from SE of you near Baytown. Show us some pictures of your work. We love pictures and Texans :texas::texas:

Patrude

Reaction score
First name
Rich
Hi there and welcome from southeastern Massachusetts. Lots of good turning stuff to be found here. Hope you enjoy the site

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
Welcome from Virginia. What the heck is it with WB that attracts all these dang Texans? We're overrun with em! Anyways welcome to the large, dysfunctional, stressed out, loving, caring, take up for ya from others but make fun of ya afterwards really good family!!! ENJOY!

ebill

Reaction score
First name
Bill
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
- thanks all. Wildthings: I posted up a yarn bowl I made ......... bit of a un-interesting project <to me> but it turned out ok.

Wildthings

ASTROS '23 ALCS CHAMPIONS runnerup
Reaction score
First name
Barry
- thanks all. Wildthings: I posted up a yarn bowl I made ......... bit of a un-interesting project <to me> but it turned out ok.
If you put an @ in front of the user name it will tag us to the thread you post
Like this @ebill
I saw that thread and the bowl very very cool!! well done

The top right hand corner of the web page has the alerts . Hover you mouse over the little flag

Last edited:

ebill

Reaction score
First name
Bill
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I second what Barry said. Except I'm from Beltway & 290 area. Cheers!

- well @SubVet10, in Texas terms we are right next door as I am up by Magnolia <g>. For non-Texans, anything within and hour or two is 'right next door' <g>

- I posted a yarn bowl and some goofy deer I made for xmas. Got some other projects on the boil and will post as progress warrants.

rgds, ebill