High end exotic burls

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
Your work is impeccably nice! The turnings are from spectacular woods! The custom cabinetry, etc., are tremendous! Think you have raised the bar for us woodworkers! Chuck

Lotsofhardwood

Reaction score
First name
Wayne
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks chuck...i have strived over the yrs to perfect my craft and after 27yrs I hope it shows....i try to turn only from the better, rarer woods

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
Beautiful works, the nested bowl was only $5.00 ? I'll take it!!! LOL.:sarcastic:

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David
That butternut burl is one of the more beautiful things I've ever seen! I'm experiencing serious burl bowl envy!

JR Parks

Reaction score
First name
Jim
Welcome Wayne. Love your turnings. Like Doc said that butternut is absolutely awesome. Glad I don't have any! Jim

El Guapo

Reaction score
First name
Andrew
Very nice work! I can't imagine how awful the shop must have smelled while turning that DIW bowl though!!! I really like the look of QS white oak too... I just framed our bathroom mirrors in QS white oak and it really added a lot to the overall look of the bathrooms!

Welcome to WB!

Lotsofhardwood

Reaction score
First name
Wayne
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very nice work! I can't imagine how awful the shop must have smelled while turning that DIW bowl though!!! I really like the look of QS white oak too... I just framed our bathroom mirrors in QS white oak and it really added a lot to the overall look of the bathrooms!

Welcome to WB!
DIW sure stinks.......love quartersawn oak for sure