• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Hollowing Systems

trc65

Reaction score
First name
Tim
I decided that my time turning is more enjoyable than time spent fabricating tools, so I ordered the Trent Bosch system.

Was a little worried that the larger (3/4" bar) system wouldn't fit my lathe when Trent asked for additional measurements to see if he could make it fit, but he fabricated a couple items specifically for my lathe and it shipped today.

Feels like Christmas again, which is apropos as it will be at least the end of the year before I can afford to buy any more tools....

Steve in VA

Reaction score
First name
Steve
Merry Christmas Tim!

Congrats and I'm sure you're going to love it! You'll have to post some pics after you get it set up. I'm looking forward to seeing those larger hollow forms coming off your lathe!