Hot Glue Guns

Don Ratcliff

I'm now a Texiian
Reaction score
First name
Don
Yikes i should have known. Capris or skinny jeans....
He is talking about the shorts I had on in a picture when I got the wood Colin has now. I had lost about 30 pounds and used some old shorts as work clothes. You will not ever see any pictures of me in skinny jeans. I would punch myself in the face.

Brink

There's nothing to see here
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Brink
He is talking about the shorts I had on in a picture when I got the wood Colin has now. I had lost about 30 pounds and used some old shorts as work clothes. You will not ever see any pictures of me in skinny jeans. I would punch myself in the face.

Getting wood is contagious?

Kenbo

Self proclaimed expert of nothing
Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Ken
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When these jokers are done beating each other up and posting foolishness, maybe we can get back to some real ideas for hot glue gun uses. I used mine the other night to make skeleton hands for a halloween costume.

IMG_8114.JPG

Schroedc

Still making sawdust, Maybe make some money....
Reaction score
First name
Colin
I used one last night to glue a guide block onto a saw sled for cutting some angled pieces. It was easier than trying to find the parts for the adjustable fence thing when I only had three pieces to do.

Kenbo

Self proclaimed expert of nothing
Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Ken
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry, did not realize you posed a question only to showcase your handiwork... :sofa:

How big are they? :lol2:

Life sized. The are the same size as my hands. I don't think that you could relate without my blue lighter beside them though. LOL.

:headscratch2:Ain't you a tad old fer trick er treatin Ken? :headscratch2:

Hell NO!!!! I love Halloween.

A game of thrones?

Nope. 8' high grim reaper costume. A little modernized because the skull face and hands will be chrome. I'll be sure to post a picture when I'm done.

rocky1

Creator of Shavings and Sawdust!
Reaction score
First name
Rocky
So not an option for me unless I glue the base to the short side of the mold - which could work.

Interesting thought, thanks for tagging me @Tony

Cut a piece for the top of your mold, take one end off, and make it a vertical mold Ken. Then you can cast it standing up in the mold, and glue it to the bottom. When you turn the bottom and drill your hole, the glue will all go away.