Huge Tool Auction

Tim Carter

Reaction score
First name
Tim
I follow a public auction site for tools and found a huge tool auction for any WB members that live in or near Houston, TX. The Deer Park public school system is selling a tremendous number of tools including work benches, saws, routers, grinders, lathes and other tools. There are 4 Delta variable speed lathes (old Reeves drive). None are complete and all 4 have 3 phase motors, but the opening price is right-cheap! The site is www.publicsurplus.com and the tools are in the "industrial equipment" tab. The auction ends in 10 days. Check it out.

chippin-in

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Robert
Lots of stuff there. I'm sure outta all those "lots" you could get some pretty good deals if you get it at the right price. I wouldn't mind some extra routers, but got no room.

Thanks for thinking of me @Tony

Robert

Brandon Sloan

Reaction score
First name
Brandon
That 20” delta bandsaw is the same one I used to own. Mine was a 1956 model with a 1.5 hp bullet motor. It was a tank.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
The 14" Delta bandsaw for $51 is a steal!! Has a fence with it, great deal.

David Hill

I collect & use Texas woods---but prefer Mesquite.
Reaction score
Cuero, Texas--Not far from the Third Coast
First name
David
Well— won’t be making the trek to Deer Park— got outbid on the Unisaw. Took a while though—now I think it’ll look good in someone else’s shop.

Instead I’ll be making a trip to get acquainted with a new Suzuki 150. I need me some social distancing.

Last edited: