• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

I got a grown up tool for the shop....

Schroedc

Trying to kick a nasy sawdust habbit....
Reaction score
First name
Colin
Me and the bank, I'll be paying on this for quite a while but had to replace the xcarve and after all the research, this was the best option for the size of my shop plus built here in the US.

20210608_114653.jpg

Schroedc

Trying to kick a nasy sawdust habbit....
Reaction score
First name
Colin
Congrats Colin, looks like a sweet machine!
My xcarve took 1:20 to run a pair of parts and the precision wasn't what I'd have liked. This thing will run the same pair of parts in 14 minutes and they're within .004 of nominal.

El Guapo

Reaction score
First name
Andrew
I just watched a 15 minute video on ShopSabre's website on this CNC... that is too cool, Colin! Congrats on your purchase!

2feathers Creative Making

Reaction score
First name
Frank
Me and the bank, I'll be paying on this for quite a while but had to replace the xcarve and after all the research, this was the best option for the size of my shop plus built here in the US.

View attachment 210775
They should just gone ahead and put the :drool: feller on the list of responses! That thar thingamajig is really neat lookin!