• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

I need a new tablesaw - which one do I buy?

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
And its stil in the box? :nodice:You haven't even cut a strap to look inside? :sarcastic:

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
If it was me that would drive me nuts! I'd at least have to take the box off to play with it a little, lol.
I know when mine comes its going to drive me crazy because I can't get it into my basement shop until I sell the old one and get it out of the way. Still no word on mine, maybe end of this month.

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
and it's sitting in the garage waiting for a space to be cleared out in the shop
View attachment 205818
When you finally get around to setting this saw up please do a thorough review of it in the tool review section. This is not a real common saw yet and folks could use your input to help with their decision on purchasing a saw. As you put it together and use it list what you like and don't like.

Wildthings

ASTROS 2021 ""UNDEFEATED SEASON"" 4-0
Reaction score
First name
Barry
When you finally get around to setting this saw up please do a thorough review of it in the tool review section. This is not a real common saw yet and folks could use your input to help with their decision on purchasing a saw. As you put it together and use it list what you like and don't like.
Will do!!