I need a new tablesaw - which one do I buy?

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
And its stil in the box? :nodice:You haven't even cut a strap to look inside? :sarcastic:

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
If it was me that would drive me nuts! I'd at least have to take the box off to play with it a little, lol.
I know when mine comes its going to drive me crazy because I can't get it into my basement shop until I sell the old one and get it out of the way. Still no word on mine, maybe end of this month.

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
and it's sitting in the garage waiting for a space to be cleared out in the shop
View attachment 205818
When you finally get around to setting this saw up please do a thorough review of it in the tool review section. This is not a real common saw yet and folks could use your input to help with their decision on purchasing a saw. As you put it together and use it list what you like and don't like.

Wildthings

ASTROS '23 ALCS CHAMPIONS runnerup
Reaction score
First name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When you finally get around to setting this saw up please do a thorough review of it in the tool review section. This is not a real common saw yet and folks could use your input to help with their decision on purchasing a saw. As you put it together and use it list what you like and don't like.
Will do!!

Wildthings

Reaction score
First name
Barry
And its stil in the box? :nodice:You haven't even cut a strap to look inside? :sarcastic:

I finally cut the straps on it today and started assembling it. Taking pictures as I go! Impressive so far......to be continued

SENC

Reaction score
First name
Henry
:omg: is this really a year and a half after delivery?!?

DLJeffs

Reaction score
First name
Doug
To wait a year and half to play with a new toy takes some world class self-restraint. Kind of like when you place a biscuit on your dog's nose and make him wait until you count to three to flip it into his mouth.

Wildthings

Reaction score
First name
Barry
To wait a year and half to play with a new toy takes some world class self-restraint. Kind of like when you place a biscuit on your dog's nose and make him wait until you count to three to flip it into his mouth.
Well then, I'm universe class because I have a brand new in the box, only opened to get instructions out, $1700 knife grinder. Still in the box

oh yeah and I was watching the Astros!!

CHAMPS 3.jpg

Last edited:

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
I can make you open them...
What if there is some manufacturing defect or shipping damage and you're warrantee is ticking away without you even knowing about it?
That’s a valid concern. I bought a new Jet Air Filtration System about a year ago. Recently took it out of the box, and it didn’t work! Fortunately, it is still under warranty, and I took it into their local servicing center. Also bought a new DeWalt bench top planer that is still in the box. I bought both of these on great sales, but I am in the midst of building my workshop, so I‘ve had no place to set them up to run. Chuck

Wildthings

Reaction score
First name
Barry
Well it's up and running and very happy with it. It's ok Henry, I still have my 7-year-old knife grinder still in the box!

SENC

Reaction score
First name
Henry
Well it's up and running and very happy with it. It's ok Henry, I still have my 7-year-old knife grinder still in the box!
It looks like a great piece of kit. I chose their miter gauge as my upgrade, and been quite impressed.

As for the knife grinder, just drop it in the mail and I'll get it opened and fully set up for you - then all you have to do is come use it whenever you want. No muss, no fuss.

Last edited: