I trained my Wife!!!

Bigg081

Connoisseur of Man Glitter
Reaction score
First name
Shane
Ok ok, maybe that’s not true. BUT....I have at least desensitized her.
In the past when I bought wood and it arrived at the house she would scold me. “You have enough wood. Why do you need more.” Well, as a wood worker we all know you can never have enough. Here lately she hasn’t said anything. She just grabs the package off the porch and puts it inside the door.
Here’s where it gets really good! Yesterday there was a LFRB on the porch. She grab it and put it inside. Just like normal. But I didn’t order any wood! (Well none being delivered yesterday.) The package was actually from her mother and for her! Hahaha. She is so used to me getting wood that she didn’t even look!
We had a good laugh. Thought y’all might too. :lol2:

Wildthings

ASTROS '23 ALCS CHAMPIONS runnerup
Reaction score
First name
Barry
Ok ok, maybe that’s not true. BUT....I have at least desensitized her.
In the past when I bought wood and it arrived at the house she would scold me. “You have enough wood. Why do you need more.” Well, as a wood
worker HOARDER we all know you can never have enough. Here lately she hasn’t said anything. She just grabs the package off the porch and puts it inside the door.
Here’s where it gets really good! Yesterday there was a LFRB on the porch. She grab it and put it inside. Just like normal. But I didn’t order any wood! (Well none being delivered yesterday.) The package was actually from her mother and for her! Hahaha. She is so used to me getting wood that she didn’t even look!
We had a good laugh. Thought y’all might too. :lol2:
That's too funny. OH BTW I fixed it for you

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
Maybe she is jealous of the packages you receive. Should we put her name on shipments of wood to you? Chuck