In God We Trust - embroidered wall hanging

Woodworking Vet

Reaction score
First name
Damon
I made a Pledge of Allegiance wall hanging, embroidered and quilted. It measures approximately 24" wide by 29.25" tall. Along the top/back there is a pocket for a rod or bar to hang this by. There are over 320,000 stitches in the embroidery alone. The colors pop much better in person than in my photographs.The lettering is with gold metallic thread which really pops.

I have two of these. The first one is $150 shipped. The second one, because of a small dirt smudge on the back/side (not visible from the front and can probably be cleaned) is $125 shipped. Or $250 for both. It must been seen to be appreciated! It will be shipped in either a flat rate box or envelope, be sure to let it hang naturally or if you need to iron it use low heat, iron from the back and with a pillow case or towel between the iron and wall hanging.

If you need any additional photos or have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. And I would be willing to consider embroidery requests, just send a message. Thanks for looking.

pledge1.jpg

P1280105.JPG

P1280106.JPG

P1280107.JPG

P1280108.JPG

P1280109.JPG

Last edited:

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Beautiful work David, I can't imagine how long it took to make! Tony

Woodworking Vet

Reaction score
First name
Damon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
More than 80 hours each, and I used the best fabrics and thread I could find. I wanted to make sure these would last for generations. If you like I can send you a 'sewing kit', got lots of thread and fabric clippings in the 'storage bin' :lol2:

Woodworking Vet

Reaction score
First name
Damon
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I sold two of these at craft fairs this past fall for $225, thought I would offer them at a discount to fellow barterers at $125 and $150. If anyone is seriously interested I would entertain offers though.