Introduction

npdrum

Reaction score
First name
Nathan
Hello from Louisa, Virginia. I started 5 or 6 years ago doing some woodworking when I made a picnic table for my daughter. My father-in-law gave an old PSI lathe and I’ve been hooked on wood turning ever since. I still on occasion do some flat work but I would rather turn.

cionow777

Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Hello from Louisa, Virginia. I started 5 or 6 years ago doing some woodworking when I made a picnic table for my daughter. My father-in-law gave an old PSI lathe and I’ve been hooked on wood turning ever since. I still on occasion do some flat work but I would rather turn.
Do you have any pictures of your turning?

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
Well, well, you did show up! Guys, take it easy on him (for now anyways) lol. Jump on in and look around. Take a few minutes to read the rules so you know how it goes here. They love pics here so post some of those bowls and stuff up. Glad your here!

npdrum

Reaction score
First name
Nathan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, well, you did show up! Guys, take it easy on him (for now anyways) lol. Jump on in and look around. Take a few minutes to read the rules so you know how it goes here. They love pics here so post some of those bowls and stuff up. Glad your here!
Yeah you talked me into it. Lol

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Nathan, Welcome from South Texas! Nice pens man, but you need some better friends! :sarcastic: Tony

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
Easy you tiny Texan! I'm surprised they still allow you to call yourself a Texan! Alright :old:. Can't say nothing bad about you though like I do Tony.

phinds

Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Welcome to WB, Nathan.

In future, please list what the woods are when you post pics of your work (NICE work, by the way).

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Welcome from Arizona, Nathan. Nice looking bowls. Is one Mesquite? It looks like one I just gave to a friend............... Jerry (in Tucson)