It’s Christmas !! What’d you Boys’n Girls get to show off?

vegas urban lumber

Reaction score
First name
trev
You're right, Trev. I bought a new hunting rifle from Henry last year and I've been getting pop-up ads on my computer from Henry ever since. No privacy at all. If the government knows everything about all of us, why are there so many people living here illegally? What do they know about staying undercover that we don't?
liberal govt wants them here, undermines republican values, changes voting demographics in their favor and supports calls for more taxes to take care of them

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
liberal govt wants them here, undermines republican values, changes voting demographics in their favor and supports calls for more taxes to take care of them

I agree with this statement- 25 yrs in biz, I watched the problem escalate and be overlooked by state Gov. on a ever increasing basis. Now the far left cities and states- Sanctuary Cities boldly and openly ignore the federal immigration laws. Something-somewhere has to change-JMO-This path is not sustainable.

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
I bought an 039 engine replacement ($103.00) for my Stihl chainsaw for my wife to give me. Granted, no surprise, but looked good under the tree and for the kid to see Ma still loves me.... well put it in yesterday and set the flywheel gap today. Sounds good but need to adjust the idle. Cheaper than $600 for a new one.

ClintW

Reaction score
First name
Clinton
My brother made me a wooden 6 pack holder. He used the chainsaw for most of it. And said there are some crotchets and rounds left for me to take at his place :cool::treehugger:

IMG_20181227_100221.jpg
And I made myself some new tools rests from some scrap laying around. First time welding in 5 years. Had to practice a bit with the stick to relearn how to make a good puddle and get good penetration.
IMG_20181226_065727.jpg

sbwertz

Reaction score
First name
Sharon
A Ron Brown texturing tool, a digital caliper that does mm, decimal AND FRACTIONS (woo hoo), an autoswitch that turns a shop vac on and off with the band saw, and the port for the bottom cover for the hose, a new dust collector contraption for the midi lathe that connects to the big dust collector (old one died.) And a new iPad.

FranklinWorkshops

Reaction score
First name
Larry
I was given the privilege of buying my wife a bunch of cloths from Talbots, Chico's and Macy's, and jewelry from a locally owned family shop. Her smile was my gift. :cool::haggle:

sbwertz

Reaction score
First name
Sharon
My blind turners at the Arizona center for the blind cleaned up, too. I have one blind and two visually impaired turners who just got their own lathes. Through the generosity of many wood turners, they each now have 4 jaw chucks (the Taig $20 ones) jacob's chucks (none of them have a drill press) lathe pen press inserts, a bunch of chisels, and a set of carbide tools made by my husband and I, and a bunch of pen kits.

FranklinWorkshops

Reaction score
First name
Larry
My blind turners at the Arizona center for the blind cleaned up, too. I have one blind and two visually impaired turners who just got their own lathes. Through the generosity of many wood turners, they each now have 4 jaw chucks (the Taig $20 ones) jacob's chucks (none of them have a drill press) lathe pen press inserts, a bunch of chisels, and a set of carbide tools made by my husband and I, and a bunch of pen kits.
Sharon, I learned a long time ago to not underestimate the skills of people with physical challenges. Still, I'm have a hard time understanding how a person without vision can safely be a woodturner. Can you add a little more information? Impressive is a major understatement.