• Woodbarter Hats Are Available!!! Scroll down on the main page to the Member Activities & Site Support, Then click on Wood Barter SCHWAG and go to the topic Woodbarter Hats 2022 to order your hat. There's only a limited quanity, so don't wait to get yours.

June Turning Challenge - The Redo

Jason Goodrich

Reaction score
First name
Jason
For the June turning challenge, find one of your early projects that you loved but never made it again. Then redo it now and see if you can step it up a notch.

Show 2 pictures, one of the original item, one of the redo.

Entries are due by June 25th.

Jason Goodrich

Reaction score
First name
Jason
Is anyone working on this challenge to make it worth extending, or would a different challenge for next month be better? I know what I wanted to do, but never had time to do it.

I made a honey pot and dipper for my uncle who keeps bees. I wanted to do another one and improve on the shape.

3422A31B-D185-4A10-A104-1577ACCAD1D7.jpeg

Last edited:

trc65

Reaction score
First name
Tim
I had thoughts of completing this challenge, but I haven't been able to go anywhere near the lathe since the growing season started. Didn't /don't have a specific project in mind, so I'm fine if you want to change the challenge. Hoping things will quiet down in the coming weeks and I can pull the tarp off the lathe.