Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Paul
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not sure we are still the most powerful country
Nah, Canada could never take us in a fair fight and they are too polite for the kind of sneakiness that we would likely engage in if needed.

CWS

Reaction score
First name
Curt
Nah, Canada could never take us in a fair fight and they are too polite for the kind of sneakiness that we would likely engage in if needed.
They are very polite and have a beautiful country.

rocky1

Creator of Shavings and Sawdust!
Reaction score
First name
Rocky
They'd be tough till they got to the first package store, or bar, then they'd all be drunk and goofy as hell. All we'd have to do is throw Lablatts or Windsor at em and it would all be over with.

phinds

Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Paul
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
They'd be tough till they got to the first package store, or bar, then they'd all be drunk and goofy as hell. All we'd have to do is throw Lablatts or Windsor at em and it would all be over with.
That might not work with Kenbo. My understanding is that he only drinks beer on days that have letters in the name.

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
They are very polite and have a beautiful country.
They are crazed. Went to grey bowl once in Vancouver. Both sides celebrated. Down a schooner of beer. Then bite 3 or 4 bites around top of glass and spit them into schooner. They went through boxes of glasses

Schroedc

Still making sawdust, Maybe make some money....
Reaction score
First name
Colin
My kid has gotten me watching a show called Letterkenny.... Those Canadians I don't know if I'd want :sarcastic:

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David
My kid has gotten me watching a show called Letterkenny.... Those Canadians I don't know if I'd want :sarcastic:

The Letterkenny”cold open” video on YouTube makes me laugh every time I watch it... I’d link it, but the Canadian vocabulary is not fit for family consumption.

Schroedc

Still making sawdust, Maybe make some money....
Reaction score
First name
Colin
The Letterkenny”cold open” video on YouTube makes me laugh every time I watch it... I’d link it, but the Canadian vocabulary is not fit for family consumption.

I'm still waiting to hear if the Ostrich thing ever happened....

CWS

Reaction score
First name
Curt
They are crazed. Went to grey bowl once in Vancouver. Both sides celebrated. Down a schooner of beer. Then bite 3 or 4 bites around top of glass and spit them into schooner. They went through boxes of glasses
Have you ever been to Texas? If I had to make a choice between Dallas or Toronto I would be drinking Lablatts not Lonestar.:old: