• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Kevin's enchanted forest legacy....

djg

Reaction score
First name
Dan
I never commented before, because unfortunately, I never had a chance to meet him. Or to purchase any of his FBE. Nice guy, very knowledgeable and always helpful with my questions. When I heard of the news it was like being punched in the gut even though I didn't know him personally. Wish I had.

Anyone know whatever happened to his enchanted forest?

djg

Reaction score
First name
Dan
No one really knows where it was, the secret went with him.
I just assumed the family knew and sold the property. Thought someone else might be operating the business. Such a shame. Kind of like the 'Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine' of the old westerns.

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
Kevin had permissions from a lot of people to log on their land. Most people don't really care about box elder and just view it as a weed, but Kevin knew differently and that there was a market for the flamed stuff he was cutting. He would also harvest some dang nice cedar from time to time.

djg

Reaction score
First name
Dan
Ah, the Lost Irishman's Mine and no one has a map.