• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Kings

JR Parks

Reaction score
First name
Jim
Was able to go up near Barbs country @Barb for some fishing. Out of Sitka enjoyed the cool weather and caught a few good ones. Pointing to my Learn to Fish cap a momento from a great kids program we put on in the good old days when I was working. Jim
1626125683456.jpeg
1626125711013.jpeg

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
I can see some salmon filets on the grill with a honey bourbon glaze. Dang my mouth is watering!!!!

Barb

Reaction score
First name
Barbara
That's awesome! Looks like you had a great time! :)

Mike Hill

The Bard of Barbecue
Reaction score
First name
Mike
I guess we're more redneck over here. I had fish tacos outta King Katfish last night! Have yet to catch a king salmon - never timed a trip right - envious

gman2431

Reaction score
First name
cody
I guess we're more redneck over here. I had fish tacos outta King Katfish last night! Have yet to catch a king salmon - never timed a trip right - envious
All ya gotta do is come north.... A 39lber was just caught here by a charter captain I know.

Mike Hill

The Bard of Barbecue
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Temptation is not a purdy thing! When is King (chinook ) season there? Is it different in the lake than in river runs? Would prefer river if not overly crowded. Have sorta set up a couple of trips up to Alaska around the secondary run on the peninsula, but each time they were late or early and all we could catch were halibut - shucks!

BTW - I did get a notice about 3 days ago about that monster from the lake.

gman2431

Reaction score
First name
cody
Temptation is not a purdy thing! When is King (chinook ) season there? Is it different in the lake than in river runs? Would prefer river if not overly crowded. Have sorta set up a couple of trips up to Alaska around the secondary run on the peninsula, but each time they were late or early and all we could catch were halibut - shucks!

BTW - I did get a notice about 3 days ago about that monster from the lake.
Lake is all summer, the fall river run starts in September.