Knife for sale ....

Sidecar

Hot Damn Boy Howdy
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Seen @CWS ...knife today , I'm here to tell ya it is better look'n in person , the workmanship is second to none ......hope ol @Molokai throws another one out here someday when a fella has a few more Washington's to spare. ....

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Seen @CWS ...knife today , I'm here to tell ya it is better look'n in person , the workmanship is second to none ......hope ol @Molokai throws another one out here someday when a fella has a few more Washington's to spare. ....

I have my 3rd Molokai en route from Croatia now. I got to get some wood stabilized rite quick to finish my end of the trade!

Hey Kev I will lease you one of his knives 90 days same as cash - small down payment, modest processing fee, nominal damage deposit, first and last months lease fee, you pay shipping both ways, and a small credit check processing fee and I can put you in a genuine Molokai lickity split. Additional fees apply for custom sheath leasing.

:deal:

(Edit: got my new start cap for my vacuum pump installed and should get a batch going tonight Tom)

Last edited: