Know anyone who CNC cribbage boards or light switch covers?

isaacrapelje

Reaction score
First name
Isaac
Like the title says does anyone know someone or a company that makes cribbage boards or outlet and light switch covers?

Thanks

TXMoon

Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Odd combination but OK. BTW, I've been playing Cribbage since I was a kid and play two to three games a day with a co-worker over lunch time.

isaacrapelje

Reaction score
First name
Isaac
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, I guess I could have posted in the cnc forum. Admins Feel free to move. @TXMoon i have some highly figured maple and maple burl that I need to do something with and that is what I thought of but am open to ideas. What sizes do you need for cribbage boards. I would prefer smaller but am flexible. Do you have pictures of examples?

Gdurfey

Reaction score
First name
Garry
Odd combination but OK. BTW, I've been playing Cribbage since I was a kid and play two to three games a day with a co-worker over lunch time.
I learned from a coworker and we would do lunch about 4 times a week with a cribbage board. Really miss doing lunch with him.

TXMoon

Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Thanks, I guess I could have posted in the cnc forum. Admins Feel free to move. @TXMoon i have some highly figured maple and maple burl that I need to do something with and that is what I thought of but am open to ideas. What sizes do you need for cribbage boards. I would prefer smaller but am flexible. Do you have pictures of examples?
I just have a couple small boards and one big Harley Davidson one for sitting on a coffee table. I don't have pictures but if you look for cribbage boards in Pintrest you'll be overwhelmed with idea. There are some unique, clever, and beautiful boards there. Now that I have a drill press I thought about making one but need a planer to get boards, and blanks flat.

justallan

Reaction score
First name
allan
Well shoot the pics aren't working.
Between the pics from FB not transferring over and a new phone, I can get the pics to work.
Any how, I make crib boards, but they are BIG. lately I've been making them 11.75x15.75x1.875
I only fire up the CNC during the winter because I am just to darned busy from this time of year until November.

Last edited: