L.Stumpner Sliding Tbevel

Chris Geeo

Reaction score
First name
Christopher
Found this at my local flea market. I have never heard of this tool company before and after quite a bit of online research, I can not seem to find any info on it. It is a solid tool that will receive alot of love in my shop. Any help/Info would be appreciated. 20220402_100547.jpg 20220402_100537.jpg 20220402_100530.jpg

Last edited:

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
I think that is the owners name stamped into it. But cool just the same. Clean it up and use it.

JerseyHighlander

Reaction score
First name
Kyle
Agree with Greg 100%. Especially as the letter spacing is very much less than perfect. It's a nice one though. Very good/unusual thumbscrew to lock in place without getting in the way. Most just have the cheesy lever that is somehow always in the way when tightened.

Chris Geeo

Reaction score
First name
Christopher
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agree with Greg 100%. Especially as the letter spacing is very much less than perfect. It's a nice one though. Very good/unusual thumbscrew to lock in place without getting in the way. Most just have the cheesy lever that is somehow always in the way when tightened.
Gladd I posted it! It looked so perfect to me until i look closely. It will have a forever home in my shop!