• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Laguna Resaw King

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
If you are a laguna fan please stop reading.
I had a Lennox Woodmaster CT on saw and loved it. But finally it died a horrible but quick death and accordianed under top wheel. WOW what a mess.
Cleaned that up- cut into 6 pieces to get out.
Had a brand new 165" Laguna resaw king $200 -ready to go. First off that advertised 10 day shipping. 35 days later I received it. OK.
I installed blade. I thought- this has such a small kerf. Nice. very flexible-nice.
fired up saw- you cannot cut a straight line with this POS. not in coco.
Yes I know saw set-up. Put my cheap carbon steel on -straight as an arrow.
So ordered 2 Woodmaster CTs this AM- $127 and change each. 4 emails later- they are packed and ready to ship.

NEVER again....

barry richardson

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Barry
We had one that came with the Laguna we bought at work, I was surprised at how quickly it dulled for a carbide blade, they offer a service to resharpen them, but we never got around to it...

Mike Hill

The Bard of Barbecue
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Funny........but I haven't drank in over 25 years.
Lil Mikey dunt either - but he still wonders.......wait......or is it wanders?...........he wonders about wandering while wandering about wondering- or sumthin like that while he sucks his thumb while sitting in the wandermobile or is is wondermobile - I wonder! Sucking his thumb in the wandermobile/wondermobile is the only solution that seems to keep Lil Mikey from giving the 1-finger salute to all of our wonderful drivers.

P.S. - hows that for a hi-jack?

Last edited: