Lidded container for Rob

DLJeffs

Reaction score
First name
Doug
Beautiful and fascinating piece Barb. Although, I think Rob is getting the better end of this trade. You should have asked for twice that many hollow form blanks.

Barb

Reaction score
First name
Barbara
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Beautiful and fascinating piece Barb. Although, I think Rob is getting the better end of this trade. You should have asked for twice that many hollow form blanks.
Thank you but I’m happy with the trade. Besides, Rob always includes pretty peanuts. :)

Gdurfey

Reaction score
First name
Garry
Hey gang, is this the same @Barb wr knew a few years ago?? You know, the quiet, reserved, shy one???

Barb, hope you don’t mind me starting out that way. It is said with TOTAL admiration!!!! And, you are an inspiration to me and I think many of us. Great piece.

Barb

Reaction score
First name
Barbara
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey gang, is this the same @Barb wr knew a few years ago?? You know, the quiet, reserved, shy one???

Barb, hope you don’t mind me starting out that way. It is said with TOTAL admiration!!!! And, you are an inspiration to me and I think many of us. Great piece.
Thanks a lot Garry, I appreciate the compliment. I attribute most of my knowledge to the woodbarter community. If it wasn't for everyone here willing to share, I wouldn't be able to make half the things I do. :)

Gdurfey

Reaction score
First name
Garry
Thanks a lot Garry, I appreciate the compliment. I attribute most of my knowledge to the woodbarter community. If it wasn't for everyone here willing to share, I wouldn't be able to make half the things I do. :)
Totally agree. I love this place