♫ εηdεd ♫ Masks for Healthcare Workers

JerseyHighlander

Reaction score
First name
Kyle
Have a sister that is 100% anti vaxxer. I am not. Old enough to remember Polio victims. But I am an advocate of choice.
Thanks- she is getting better-slowly.
I'm not in any way looking to be argumentative and I'm sure this thread is starting to veer in the direction of taboo land but I feel discussion and discourse, especially on subjects such as these, are important. I also feel the discussion of certain subjects being made taboo, causing people to divide along lines of an ideology that may be more impressed on them than part of their nature, to be a critical fault leading to the many disasters we are witnessing today. So, I'm going to take one more step into No Man's Land and hopefully not step on a landmine. Not in any way an attempt to bash anybody's beliefs or score debating points, more a hope that someone may avoid a disaster.
Polio has been raised as an argument for vaccination many times. For me it's a flaccid argument. Of the several books and medical journals I've read concerning vaccine damage and the claimed effectiveness, entire chapters were dedicated to the Polio debacle. For me, the events playing out right now are just the latest chapter in a decades long propaganda & marketing scheme that began in the early 1900's and really kicked off after WWII. Polio, was around for three decades and already in major decline long before the first attempted vaccine ever came out in the mid 1950's. The first introductions of the "vaccine" caused major spikes in destructive Polio and the doctors that created the "vaccines" would not give them to their own families and tried in vain to get the government to take them off the market. I could type for the next several hours and barely scratch the surface but someone has already done substantial work on this subject.

This may be one of the most enlightening videos you ever watch. I think it's worth a 1/2 hour of your time.

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
So Math and Science create conflict again. The last three weeks Covid cases have been going up rapidly here. Roughly 37% of the county is fully vaccinated, yet 65% of cases in our area are vaccinated. Does not create much faith in mandating action. Those dying however are un-vaxed, so that does match the national pattern.

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
So Math and Science create conflict again. The last three weeks Covid cases have been going up rapidly here. Roughly 37% of the county is fully vaccinated, yet 65% of cases in our area are vaccinated. Does not create much faith in mandating action. Those dying however are un-vaxed, so that does match the national pattern.
69% of our state are vaxxed. Look at South Dakota stats. They did nothing. Pretty flat.

JerseyHighlander

Reaction score
First name
Kyle
One of the primary issues with their version of "science" is defining someone that has had the second shot of the "not a vaccine" as unvaccinated until it is 14 days after the second shot. So, if the genocide jab kills them within 13 days of the shot, they are counted as unvaccinated... Yes, you can't make this stuff up.
A large portion of the people having violent reactions to the jab, are dying anywhere from immediately after the second shot to a week out. Most within three days.

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
One of the primary issues with their version of "science" is defining someone that has had the second shot of the "not a vaccine" as unvaccinated until it is 14 days after the second shot. So, if the genocide jab kills them within 13 days of the shot, they are counted as unvaccinated... Yes, you can't make this stuff up.
A large portion of the people having violent reactions to the jab, are dying anywhere from immediately after the second shot to a week out. Most within three days.
Kathie's reaction in the first 10 days after second shot was beyond severe. She is one tough little gal. She had level 5 spine surgery in '11. came all the ways back. But this really took her down. Now we need boosters. Bull sh!t

LSCG

Reaction score
First name
Zane
Mike,

i'll keep your Mrs. in my prayers. i hope she's doing better.

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Mike,

i'll keep your Mrs. in my prayers. i hope she's doing better.
Thanks she is doing a lot better. But still not 100%. Her thoughts " If this is my new normal, it is OK" Now it looks like there will be no boosters for a while.

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
How she do for Thanksgiving?
She cooked for 20 and had the mess cleaned the next day. Like she says, she is not the same but new norm is acceptable. I feel very lucky to have her back this far. There will be no booster. the more research I read the more it proves it is like previous flus. best to get it and move on. lots of people die from flu every year. Both of us are just over 70, very healthy and very busy. Went to get fitted for Tux with Future SIL yesterday. 80 % of the people had masks on. Most very young. Sorta sad to see how fast and easy it was to instill that much fear in society. go 20 miles east- 10% masked-90% un-masked and lots of smiles. We try to shop in Idaho- so much more pleasant. All above are just my opinion, just like everyone else, worth almost nothing.
Thanks for asking Mark.

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Not all opinion. The math is now available. There have been states with no mask requirements long enough to compare. According to Israel and several other 1st world countries, masking helped minimize the spread of some sicknesses but not at all effective against COVID-19. Unless it was a N-95 or better or self contained unit (SCBA).... The great lie continues in many places. There are likely several reasons.

JerseyHighlander

Reaction score
First name
Kyle
She cooked for 20 and had the mess cleaned the next day. Like she says, she is not the same but new norm is acceptable. I feel very lucky to have her back this far. There will be no booster. the more research I read the more it proves it is like previous flus. best to get it and move on. lots of people die from flu every year. Both of us are just over 70, very healthy and very busy. Went to get fitted for Tux with Future SIL yesterday. 80 % of the people had masks on. Most very young. Sorta sad to see how fast and easy it was to instill that much fear in society. go 20 miles east- 10% masked-90% un-masked and lots of smiles. We try to shop in Idaho- so much more pleasant. All above are just my opinion, just like everyone else, worth almost nothing.
Thanks for asking Mark.
I hear what you're saying on all counts. So glad to hear your better half is doing well.

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Not all opinion. The math is now available. There have been states with no mask requirements long enough to compare. According to Israel and several other 1st world countries, masking helped minimize the spread of some sicknesses but not at all effective against COVID-19. Unless it was a N-95 or better or self contained unit (SCBA).... The great lie continues in many places. There are likely several reasons.
Several reasons- power and huge$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Another hmmmmmm. The variant seems to affect young children and by golly we just got vaccine approved for 5-11. Thank goodness just in time. No sarcasm here nosireeebob...

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Another hmmmmmm. The variant seems to affect young children and by golly we just got vaccine approved for 5-11. Thank goodness just in time. No sarcasm here nosireeebob...
Don't forget, that nearly half of covid deaths in the US for individuals under 18 were reactions to ingredients of the vaccine, not the vaccine itself, yet they are recorded as covid deaths. And side effects of those under 18 have grown far quicker than other population ranges. But not to worry, it is to help somehow, even though not really a vaccine, and even though you still will get it. The bright side is a higher chance of being asymptomatic, so sharing it and not knowing, thus a free conscience. And piece of mind is very valuable.

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Don't forget, that nearly half of covid deaths in the US for individuals under 18 were reactions to ingredients of the vaccine, not the vaccine itself, yet they are recorded as covid deaths. And side effects of those under 18 have grown far quicker than other population ranges. But not to worry, it is to help somehow, even though not really a vaccine, and even though you still will get it. The bright side is a higher chance of being asymptomatic, so sharing it and not knowing, thus a free conscience. And piece of mind is very valuable.
You sir get the sarcasm award for the day. Thank you for the laugh.