• Woodbarter Hats Are Available!!! Scroll down on the main page to the Member Activities & Site Support, Then click on Wood Barter SCHWAG and go to the topic Woodbarter Hats 2022 to order your hat. There's only a limited quanity, so don't wait to get yours.

Measuring Height Markers

Gdurfey

Reaction score
First name
Garry
My wife needs the one on the right...make her feel taller!!! and no, she does not look at my posts :taunt:

Steve in VA

Reaction score
First name
Steve
I made this one years go when our kids were first born. The middle column shows the height in inches, while I left space on the left and right to write in memorable events, etc. Unfortunately my wife and I never really got around to charting the kids growth or noting any special occasions. :scare3:

And it's still sitting in front of our Son's bedroom door; he'll be 18 in November while our Daughter will be 20 next month!

C0A52761-FCF3-4D71-8775-8F6A68389C90.jpeg

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
When my kids were young we bought a paper one, and took it with us whenever we moved. It was filled with markings over the years. My firstborn son (a twin), now has it and has documented his kids’ growth. Now they are about 20, and I suspect it will be passed to a 3rd generation when the next round of kids come along. Has brought back all kinds of fun memories. Chuck