ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Ok, 2 members have contacted me about their accounts not having sufficient permissions to post a reply or send a pm lately. I fixed one, but it took a little searching around and bumbling around with the perms, but I got it. I sent Matt a message about it, and if it happens again, maybe I can help a little better.

But in the meantime, if anyone has this problem please let me know, and I'll try to fix ya up asap.

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
Ok, 2 members have contacted me about their accounts not having sufficient permissions to post a reply or send a pm lately. I fixed one, but it took a little searching around and bumbling around with the perms, but I got it. I sent Matt a message about it, and if it happens again, maybe I can help a little better.

But in the meantime, if anyone has this problem please let me know, and I'll try to fix ya up asap.
We’re both of these new accounts, or seasoned accounts? Chuck

MattW

Server Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Matt
I've replied to @ripjack13 directly, however, this was due to their email addresses bouncing as they marked site emails as spam causing a complaint to be logged. If your email bounces, it flags on your account preventing further interaction with the site until a VALID email address is provided. As theirs was due to a complaint being received, it puts their existing email address on a suppression list, so no further mails will be sent to it.

Lou Currier

Reaction score
First name
Lou
I've replied to @ripjack13 directly, however, this was due to their email addresses bouncing as they marked site emails as spam causing a complaint to be logged. If your email bounces, it flags on your account preventing further interaction with the site until a VALID email address is provided. As theirs was due to a complaint being received, it puts their existing email address on a suppression list, so no further mails will be sent to it.
I have never marked woodbarter emails as spam so I am not sure how it happened. I go through my spam folder often and look and see if anything was sent there that should not have been before I delete them...woodbarter has never appeared in my spam folder.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I put in a new password and everything works now. Thanks
Gary I tried to reply to your email last night but it bounced back undeliverable. you may have inadvertently marked woodbarter emails as spam. That's why this is happening. Please add woodbarter to your safe emails list. Or look in your spam folder for our emails and mark it as not spam.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I put in a new password and everything works now. Thanks

Gary I tried to reply to your email last night but it bounced back undeliverable. you may have inadvertently marked woodbarter emails as spam. That's why this is happening. Please add woodbarter to your safe emails list. Or look in your spam folder for our emails and mark it as not spam.

Gary, you haven't replied to my messages, anyhow, I merged your old account with this new one. Anything you posted under the Gary Shuler account is now on this gs76 account.
Just make sure you do not mark any of these woodbarter emails as spam.