• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

Member list query

Jonkou

Reaction score
First name
John
Newbie observation for the site managers. Not trying to shake a tree but was looking for members in my area to network with and thought others may want to do the same. Would it be possible and/or would the members at large want to...
- Create a way to query the member list by state. Started scrolling the 33 pages but it’s laborious at best.
- List lurkers separately from active members, there are lots.
Thanks for your consideration.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
It's only 5 pages. But you'll have to look through it to see who hails from NH....

Jonkou

Reaction score
First name
John
That’s great Marc much easier, thanks. Can you tell me how to do it, an hours drive I can be in ME, VT, or MA. Interested in HI too.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony

There's this too.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
That’s great Marc much easier, thanks. Can you tell me how to do it, an hours drive I can be in ME, VT, or MA. Interested in HI too.
The search function up top. I just entered New Hampshire in the first box. Hit enter.