Member Pictures . . .

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
The "What Do You Do For A Living" thread reminded me we don't have a member pic thread yet. I never did participate in those on other websites but it might be kind of cool to put a face with a voice the text.

I'll show my ugly mug first but really it's just an excuse to show of my grand boys. These were taken yesterday when they came for a visit. Here's my daughter and her family and her dad (that's me).

PappyDaughterBoysSIL.jpg

Here's the boys playing with their favorite toy - the farm truck. They spend hours climbing in, on, running around it chasing Sophie (foreground) and driving it. They love to drive it. . . .

Pappy&Boys2.jpg

Here's Mammy (yep they call me Pappy and grandma Mammy)

MammyBoys.jpg

"I got Bubba's too don't tell." They call each other "Bubba" and have since they could talk. "Pappy where Bubba?"

LookyWhatIgot.jpg
Run Bubba's Run!

RunBoysRun!.jpg

BoysFavToy2.jpg

Someone else's turn . . . .

:yipee:

Last edited:

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Kevin- Nice family- Those are cutest 2 grandsons- Damn I love the grandkids- Have them almost every friday night. 2 oldest boys and I will be building a two story fort this summer. Pics forthcoming.

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
4 quick pictures I am the sane looking one

[attachment=3723]

[attachment=3724]

[attachment=3725]

And my little sweetheart-2 1/2 and a handfull.

[attachment=3726]

DSC_0257s.jpg

DSC_0188s.jpg

DSC_0240s.jpg

12 29 11 007s.jpg

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice looking crew Mike! I bet none of the grands are spoiled - especially that little cutie of a girl.

:biggrin:

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Oh no they are not just spoiled- -WE spoil them rotten -it is our way of getting even with the kids.

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Picture of me was taken in 2010 by the oldest grandson. If you have ever been to Old faithful there is a platform on the roof where the flags are. now this platform is about 60' off of the ground. Now if you have an in you can go up there at flag raising or lowering. We have a daughter that works there. Now both grandsons were supposed to go but the youngest-7 at the time decided against it. When we got up there it was one helluva long ways down but the 8 year old did fine. I told him to stay put and he said NO PROBLEM. What a veiw of the geyser valley...................

txpaulie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Love it ya'll!
Kev, you got a coupla little Art Garfunkles there!

My sister sent her teen daughters down to Texas fer a few weeks last summer...
Who would do such a thing..?
http://i762.Rule #2/albums/xx265/TXPaulie/rig%20chicks/pics144.jpg
Showing off my over-sized camo trousers...
http://i762.Rule #2/albums/xx265/TXPaulie/PaulatThanksgiving1.jpg
The ol' Lady on her scooter...
http://i762.Rule #2/albums/xx265/TXPaulie/Picture058.jpg
The Boy, practicing jihad...
http://i762.Rule #2/albums/xx265/TXPaulie/Picture076.jpg
p

bearmanric

Reaction score
First name
Rick
Here is my family. I'm a Custom Calmaker there pretty proud of me. AWSOME pictures every one. Rick

My wife and i..
http://img.Rule #2/albums/v68/bearmanric/8ae43f15.jpg

My Duaghters..
http://img.Rule #2/albums/v68/bearmanric/869336f7.jpg

My booth at the world Predator expo in Ohio couple year's ago..
http://img.Rule #2/albums/v68/bearmanric/60ae6dab.jpg

jimmythewoodworker

Reaction score
First name
Jimmy
Missus Rebuild said:
Well, here's Rob & me doing the other thing besides woodworkin' & harpin' we love best in the world...Riding! For our honeymoon, we went through the Blue Ridge Mnts. and other parts of N. Carolina:

First stop, Chimney Rock! We went all over the town, were total tourists, played down by the river and had some of the best B-B-Q ever:

Then around Lake Lure, out to the far west of NC, and back to pick up the Blue Ridge Pkwy:

Night riding was so cold for this Florida girl, I think I had every piece of clothing I was carrying on! :

Rob was just great at navigating...LMAO! :timeout::stop::sarcastic:

Nice bikes:good::good::good: Okay I'll say it.........cute couple (not the bikes):pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

But we found our way back to the amazing 140 yr. old railroad worker's cabin we stayed in for a week (refurbished with a huge spa and all the amenities), and had an amazing honeymoon we will never forget!

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

cabomhn

Reaction score
First name
Matt
I'll put my addition to this thread. Here's a shot of my parents doing what they both love the most, going to steeler's games...

[attachment=3759]

Here my sister Melanie, brother in law Rod, and my niece and nephew Emily and Owen. My brother in law has been with my sister since before I was born so as far as I am concerned he's just as much as one of my siblings as either of my sisters.

[attachment=3760]

At home, Rod's a history teacher. But when he goes overseas he is completely different. He's serving his second tour over in the middle east, the first was in Iraq and this time he is in Kuwait right on the border of Afghanistan, busing soldiers in and out daily.

[attachment=3761]

Here's my other sister Crystal and her husband Derek and the twins Sam and Savannah.

[attachment=3762]

Derek just got back from Afghanistan in January after being overseas for a year. He was able to get his two week break just in time for the twins being born. If his plane was an hour later he would have missed it.

[attachment=3763]

Here's one of my shots on the chair in my house doing what they do, fussing with each other and Sam picking his nose, lol.

[attachment=3764]

Can't forget about the dog. She's just as much a part of the family as the rest of us. She's a steelers fan too :lol: :lol:

[attachment=3765]

Oh, and the reason of this thread. Here's a shot of me from back in my hometown (St. Mary's)

[attachment=3766]

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Kenbo

Self proclaimed expert of nothing
Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Ken
These are some fantastic photos everyone. I love them all. Great idea for a thread Kevin. Thanks for starting it. As soon as I can get my hard drive out and plugged in, I will be sure to post some photos as well.
:yipee:

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
cabomhn said:
Oh, and the reason of this thread. Here's a shot of me from back in my hometown (St. Mary's)

Ahhh . . . youth. I miss that so much. :biggrin:

Cherish it Matt.

:yes:

cabomhn

Reaction score
First name
Matt
Kevin said:
cabomhn said:

Ahhh . . . youth. I miss that so much. :biggrin:

Cherish it Matt.

:yes:

Trying my best!!!

BarbS

Reaction score
First name
Barb
Here's my family:
Me behind my table saw cabinet, now piled high with green turning blanks,
[attachment=3779]

and my Significant Other George, a tarheel proudly holding his 52-lb. watermelon, in September here in the Pacific NW from North Carolina seed,
[attachment=3781]

These are my four kids at their sister's wedding in 2000. I've reason to be proud of them all
[attachment=3782]

and each of them now has a family of their own, nine grandchildren in all, but only one lives nearby, so I see the others a couple times a year.
[attachment=3783]

BASinShop copy.jpg

GeoWtrmln011.jpg

FourKids2000.jpg

Family Collage copy.jpg

Daren

Reaction score
First name
Daren
I am really liking the pictures so far...I started looking for current pictures of myself to post, then realized I am the one holding the camera most of the time. I'm just not in many pictures. The ones I am in, I am in dirty work clothes holding a piece of wood or steel. :i_dunno: Like these recent shots.

[attachment=3787]

[attachment=3788]

No babies (or grandbabies) of my own, but to show I can and do hold things other than dirty wood and steel...Here is a picture of me holding a friend of mines newborn. Hey wait a minute, now that I think about it he was not so clean either, the reason for me having no shirt (he peed on the one I had on :sarcastic:)
[attachment=3789]

me.jpg

me2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

davidgiul

Reaction score
First name
David
Wonderful pictures. Daren did you get a hair cut?
[attachment=3825]
Newest addition (Jude) taking a bath in the sink
[attachment=3826]
Picture is several years old. My wife Sue with the flower in her hair.

023.jpg

IMG_5852-2.jpg

Daren

Reaction score
First name
Daren
Missus Rebuild said:
Daren,.. that picture of you holding the baby...that's just heart-melting!

I'm not even going to act tough skinned, I was the one who got my heart melted. :smile: He slept on my chest like that for an hour. He was only 5 days old in the pictures (almost 9 months now).

baby.jpg

Daren

Reaction score
First name
Daren
davidgiul said:
Daren did you get a hair cut?

Yes I keep it buzzed off now, like I have most of my life. I did a little 4 year experiment to see how long it would get...It got pretty long. 2 foot shorter here than it's final length.
[attachment=3829]

I can't find a picture right now of just how long :fool3: , this is almost a full foot shorter than it's final length before I cut it off.
[attachment=3828]

I sent this bit of my hair to ''Locks Of Love'', I hope they found a use for it.
[attachment=3830]

hair.jpg

hair3.jpg

hair2.jpg

davidgiul

Reaction score
First name
David
Daren said:
davidgiul said:
Daren did you get a hair cut?

Yes I keep it buzzed off now, like I have most of my life. I did a little 4 year experiment to see how long it would get...It got pretty long. 2 foot shorter here than it's final length.

I can't find a picture right now of just how long :fool3: , this is almost a full foot shorter than it's final length before I cut it off.

I sent this bit of my hair to ''Locks Of Love'', I hope they found a use for it.
Cool