scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
A somber day for sure. I think of him everyday still when I am on his forum. I can't help but know that he is watching me and how my life is progressing as I work through things. I told him things I told no other, I know he would be happy for me. Things are unfolding as he said they would. I sure do miss my friend. Bless you Kevin for all that you did for all of us.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
I think about and miss him every day. He touched all of us in many ways. I still can't believe he's gone.

Don Ratcliff

Tinkering on something
Reaction score
First name
Don
He was a confidante, a blabbermouth, a jokester, a great listener, a giver of advice, and Arse hole and above all our friend. I miss my friend...

Schroedc

Trying to kick a nasy sawdust habbit....
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Colin
You did it!! Ha....that is awesome. I remember you and him talking about that...
Good stuff.
I did that the morning we found out. It's been on display in my shop ever since.

David Van Asperen

Reaction score
First name
David
I too miss Kevin and I never got to know him as well as most of you. About a week ago I was reading some old posts in the scrolling section Kevin had commented on one of my posts and had said to give him a call if I need Ed some help. I really wished I had called but just assumed that I would be able to do that at some others time......
Damm it