Missing you friend....

Schroedc

Trying to kick a nasy sawdust habbit....
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Colin
As I'm doing a little clean up at home, fired up the orange saw, put on my helmet, and as I'm taking this tree down, thought to myself, @Kevin would probably have lots to say about my not having a clue.

Thanks buddy for everything you shared with all of us that made it a lot less likely I'd hurt myself or damage property as I took this one down. As long as we remember you, you're always with us somehow.

IMAG5072.jpg

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Colin, you're not alone. He pops into my head every day, and I know it's the same for many of us. Be safe taking that thing down, don't cut your knee or burn up your van! Tony

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
And he taught us to laugh at ourselves too! He became a big part of my life and a good friend, he watched me go through a lot of stuff in my life, I know he can see that I am still making progress and slowly reaching my goals. Just seeing that husky saw above on a log reminds me of him, he loved his husky's as I do. I still smile when I think of him, he was quite a special man.

Bigdrowdy1

Reaction score
First name
Rodney
I have to agree with everyone. I feel fortunate to have known Kevin. I think of him daily at work, home or Dads. Got a real nice curly pecan on the ground in Oklahoma he would love to see. He told me you find some of the best would close to creeks and rivers.