Dismiss Notice
Woodbarter has upgraded to HTTPS. Please see click here for all the details.

Missing you friend....

Discussion in 'Best Wishes' started by Schroedc, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Schroedc

Schroedc Trying to kick a nasy sawdust habbit.... Staff Member Global Moderator Full Member Thread Starter

First name:
    Colin
    As I'm doing a little clean up at home, fired up the orange saw, put on my helmet, and as I'm taking this tree down, thought to myself, @Kevin would probably have lots to say about my not having a clue.

Thanks buddy for everything you shared with all of us that made it a lot less likely I'd hurt myself or damage property as I took this one down. As long as we remember you, you're always with us somehow.

IMAG5072.jpg

• Sincere Sincere x 17
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Post Great Post x 1
  2. Tony

Tony Hardwood Enthusiast Staff Member Global Moderator Full Member

First name:
    Tony
    Colin, you're not alone. He pops into my head every day, and I know it's the same for many of us. Be safe taking that thing down, don't cut your knee or burn up your van! Tony

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. CWS

CWS Member Full Member

First name:
    Curt
    :texas::texas::texas::texas::texas::texas::texas:He taught us a lot about a lot of things.

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. woodtickgreg

woodtickgreg scroll, flat, spin Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator Founding Member Full Member

First name:
    Greg
    And he taught us to laugh at ourselves too! He became a big part of my life and a good friend, he watched me go through a lot of stuff in my life, I know he can see that I am still making progress and slowly reaching my goals. Just seeing that husky saw above on a log reminds me of him, he loved his husky's as I do. I still smile when I think of him, he was quite a special man.

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. Nature Man

Nature Man Member Full Member

First name:
    Chuck
    What an incredible legacy he left with the WB family. One of a kind -- not replaceable! Chuck

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Bigdrowdy1

Bigdrowdy1 Member Full Member

First name:
    Rodney
    I have to agree with everyone. I feel fortunate to have known Kevin. I think of him daily at work, home or Dads. Got a real nice curly pecan on the ground in Oklahoma he would love to see. He told me you find some of the best would close to creeks and rivers.

• Like Like x 2