• A New Photo Gallery Has Been Added!!! Please share pictures of your finished projects in the New Photo Gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing. The New Photo Gallery is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! The New Photo Gallery section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads. Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

More Palo Verde

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Just one more box of Palo Verde. Three pieces are about 4"OD x 9"+, pretty well weathered, but still good worm eaten wood about 3" OD after the weathered stuff is turned off to make a mill or three. (see picture 2)The piece on right is evidence of that. Also five 2"OD cookies. One is pictured in center. There are 4 boards that are about 6" long x 3 1/2 -5" wide with different thickness, none thinner than 5/8". There are 3 unidentified pieces that resemble Texas Ebony, Huisach or some other desert bush suitable for pen blanks. All yours for a low, low price of $41.10. Shipping is included. I only took this picture, so don't ask to see others as the box is sealed........ Jerry (in Tucson) EF21ECD1-3C40-41B8-9E62-47357822A854_1_201_a.jpeg

9A14AE4C-A4A9-4F6C-B019-82B726CEB51F_1_201_a.jpeg

ScoutDog

Reaction score
First name
JB
I'll take it. :-)
PM on the way.
Thank you, Tucson Jerry!

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
Scoutdog, payment recieved, and box is in the hands of our trusted USPS..........Thank you. ........... Jerry (in Tucson)

Don Van Dyne

Reaction score
First name
Don
I’m late to this party but if anymore of this is available I would interested! I do a lot of casting and this would be fun to play with!

ScoutDog

Reaction score
First name
JB
Hi Jerry:
I've received the box, and I'm quite appreciative of it. Thank you again for making it available. :-)

@Don Van Dyne I may have a bit more than I could use in the foreseeable future. If this was Jerry's last batch, I would happily share in the bounty of good wood. Does anything in this selection call to you? Perhaps we can work out a trade.

Nubsnstubs

Where is it???
Reaction score
First name
Jerry
I’m late to this party but if anymore of this is available I would interested! I do a lot of casting and this would be fun to play with!
Don, tell me what you want, and I'll get the box together. I've got plenty to make up a box of similar stuff that JB got. Or, if you want all turning stock, I won't have to cut it up. Let me know.

This is the stuff I'm clearing out today. I need the floor space. Some of this stuff is not Palo Verde. You get only Palo Verde.
5399B355-3163-40AC-B258-8994256D10F6.jpeg 83173BE7-4C0D-4EE5-BF54-8F08895B699F.jpeg
.... Jerry (in Tucson)