More Spanish Olivewood Ended

Tim Shettlesworth

Reaction score
First name
Tim
Got my CC statement for my trip to get this wood and I spent way more than I thought so will be selling some more of this Spanish Olivewood from California. If You need a certain size let me know and I will see what I can do. Almost all of what I have is crotches and trunks. Right now I have a pair of spindle blanks 3 1/2 square by 7 and 8 inches long. They are actually 8 and 9 but the ends are clipped so I took the shortest measurements should make a nice 6 and 8-inch salt and pepper set. $25 each plus shipping the ends were sealed after I took pictures. The one has bark on one corner and the other has a couple of cracks on the end but they should turn out.
I also have 28 pen blanks @ 2 each is $56 plus shipping. I don't know what I was thinking when I cut these pen blanks because I was going to make some small flat rate boxes but I cut them at 7/8 thick and they need to be 3/4 to fit 2 deep. A lot of these have not been squared on the ends but I only found 1 at 5 inches the rest are over 5 and up to 9 or 10. both the spindles and pen blanks will need a medium flat rate box to ship but if someone wants it all it barely fits in a medium flat rate and I will sell it all for $85 plus shipping.
This wood was cut in April but was covered in dry mud when I got it last month. The pen blanks should be close to dry but the spindles will still be a little green. I started turning a large vase and only the center was real wet.
I know its Christmas time and money is tight so if there is something you want part or all let me know and I will work with you. I also have a few bowl blanks made not pictured so if thats what you are looking for let me know and I will list them.

20201210_165016.jpg

20201210_165054.jpg

20201210_165218.jpg

20201210_165243.jpg

20201211_132005.jpg

Last edited: