Mother's Day

Herb G.

Reaction score
First name
Herb
What are you guys doing for the Moms in your life this Mother's Day?

I made my Mom a nice pen. Got her some flowers. Skipped the chocolates because she can't eat them anyway.

I'm making my wife a nice steak dinner, with Tater Tots, her favorite.

:popcorn:

T. Ben

Reaction score
First name
Troy
I made this for my mother,we’ll be grilling for lunch and drinking some beers!!

41374000-10D5-4714-9944-F63B4F60D5D9.jpeg

Graybeard

Reaction score
First name
David
Going to watch the grandchildren sing in a concert. She doesn't care what it is, if the grandchildren are there she's good. We'll stay overnight and they come over and swim in the pool. Grandma heaven. Hopefully daughter made reservations for brunch somewhere on Sunday.

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
I took my Betty to the nursery to buy flowers and stuff because she likes to garden. Can't have flowers in the house because the cats eat them, lol. We dont do chocolates either because of the sugar.

Herb G.

Reaction score
First name
Herb
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I took my Betty to the nursery to buy flowers and stuff because she likes to garden. Can't have flowers in the house because the cats eat them, lol. We dont do chocolates either because of the sugar.
About 2 weeks ago, I took my wife to the local nurseries and she's doing container gardening this year.
It looks fine so far, but my back is killing me from dragging giant bags of potting soil around.
I'll take some pics one day when it's sunny & post them.

Meantime, here's one of her baskets.

HPIM1335.JPG

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
About 2 weeks ago, I took my wife to the local nurseries and she's doing container gardening this year.
It looks fine so far, but my back is killing me from dragging giant bags of potting soil around.
I'll take some pics one day when it's sunny & post them.

Meantime, here's one of her baskets.

View attachment 165907
Betty wants to do some container vegetables this year. So carrying bags of dirt is in my future as well, lol. I dont mind, whatever makes her happy, I like to see her having fun.

T. Ben

Reaction score
First name
Troy
Betty wants to do some container vegetables this year. So carrying bags of dirt is in my future as well, lol. I dont mind, whatever makes her happy, I like to see her having fun.
There’s just something about seeing them having a good time and being happy that makes you feel good.