Well I got the (2) 7*20 halves glued up. Did a bunch of sanding, then let the machine do all the work. Comes in at 6.7 lbs. 52 Tele design...but I deleted the vectors for the truss rod adjustment between the pocket and neck pup. Replacement necks are at the head anyway. Will use a toploader bridge. The profile cut was horrid. Instead of nice curves there were hundreds of vector points, which I should have cleaned up in the curves before I cut it. Profile is fine but it's hard on the machine hitting that many points, and sounds awful. I have a few short clips of the cut progress if anyone is interested. Overall, came out in spec. Now to work on finishing the body.