Need CNC Services for Grandson's Christmas Present

lathemaster

When I was Younger
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Looking to make a Toy Car Garage for my 3 yr. old grandson for Christmas. I have the CNC plans and files just not ready to spend the dollars for a machine just yet.

I will supply the plans and files, pay for the materials and shipping. Willing to trade, barter or pay for the service.
Two possible styles: High_Tower_Garage_Color2_3D_Puzzle_500.jpg or Circle_Parking_Garage_Color1_3D_Scrollsaw_500.jpg

Needs to be done ASAP so that I have time for Assembly and painting by Christmas..

Cheers
Mike

PS. Can also be Laser cut my laser is not strong Enough

High_Tower_Garage_Color2_3D_Puzzle_500.jpg

Circle_Parking_Garage_Color1_3D_Scrollsaw_500.jpg

Last edited:

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
I wish you had gotten this sooner. I would love to try to tackle that but no way I would do so with my plate like it is. When you say you have the files do you mean the G-code or what format is it in?

lathemaster

When I was Younger
Reaction score
First name
Michael
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wish you had gotten this sooner. I would love to try to tackle that but no way I would do so with my plate like it is. When you say you have the files do you mean the G-code or what format is it in?
Kevin

Right now the patterns are supplied in DXF format in different scales.

For example: The Tower Garage description says>\: '
his Parking Garage comes with a multi-page color assembly guide using photographic quality
rendering and assembly images. This model comes in 1/4", 1/8" and 1/2" scales with
1/8" being the smallest.
It also comes in 3mm, 6mm and 12mm sizes and two fully different scales sets for smaller or larger Routers or Lasers.
We have created the files as Laser ready meaning they do not have any dogbone fillets in the slots and tabs
but you also get a set of files with all the dogbone fillets in them so they are ready to toolpath and cut on your CNC router."

Mike

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
I don't have a laser cutter yet anyway. Hope you find someone though that's a very cool plaything - my grand boys would love one.