Need pot call blank **Ended**

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
Well, it's been a sad but okay day. Just got back from a benefit for a buddy of mine. He was diagnosed with stage 4 liver and colon cancer two months ago and fairly young. He's only 42. Me and another friend went for a while. I took a couple of pot calls for them to auction off. He looks really good and is in good spirits. We were talking about hunting and he's going to try to go spring gobbler hunting this spring if he's able. I told him I was going to make him a special call. I'm looking for a couple really special blanks. I don't care if they are hybrids or all wood but I want something really special. I'm willing to trade. Let me see what you have and what you would want in trade. Thanks. Also if you don't mind, say a prayer for Mitch when you say your prayers tonight!

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
I don't think I have anything that nice but my thoughts are with your friend.

B Rogers

Reaction score
First name
Bryson
I’ve got some maple burl I can slice you one from if you’d like. I really like the looks of it. Can picture tomorrow. It has several different shades of color in it. I’d be glad to send you a blank.

Gardnaaa

Reaction score
First name
Zack
Eric I wish I had something to give you, I’m sure he will love whatever you make for him.

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks everybody. Just let me know what I owe or you want in trade!

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
Be gone to teach for a couple days. Doubt I'll have signal there. I'll check as often as possible.

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
@Mike1950
This is the curly Myrtle blank you sent me. This one is going to be donated to the local NWTF chapter. The guy it's in memory of was handicapped and in a wheelchair but was a sportsman. He helped a lot with different things pertaining to outdoors. I was asked to make a call and donate. So this is it. The picture does not do it justice. The curl is gorgeous in this thing. Thank you Mike!

20200322_170814.jpg

20200322_170837.jpg