New guy who needs wood

robert flynt

Reaction score
First name
Robert
Once again.

“What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things we’ve ever heard.

At no point during your rambling, incoherent response, are you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened

to it. We award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. “

FOOL
But your the only one in that room!

Tclem

Can't buy love. Buy wood instead
Reaction score
First name
Tony
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
All of us need to meet up and go to Tclem place and raid his stash. In case ya'll didn't know it Tony is a wood hoarder. He will probably stroke out!
Hey. Cliff will be here on the 30th with a crate full of cool woods if you ain’t doing anything.

David Van Asperen

Reaction score
First name
David
Welcome to Wood Barter. When I first joined and was totally amazed by the "Duckwood" maple and Duckman said I am sending this piece of maple to David Van Asperen why because I can. So I would like to pass on that to you please send me a pm with your mailing address .
I have read this entire thread and laughed a bunch but I am 100% serious
I love this site and it is my time and chance to do for you what others have done for me.
Dave

Mike1950

Founding Member
Founding Member
Reaction score
First name
Mike
Welcome to Wood Barter. When I first joined and was totally amazed by the "Duckwood" maple and Duckman said I am sending this piece of maple to David Van Asperen why because I can. So I would like to pass on that to you please send me a pm with your mailing address .
I have read this entire thread and laughed a bunch but I am 100% serious
I love this site and it is my time and chance to do for you what others have done for me.
Dave
send him sawdust David- he will not know the difference and that is what he will make out of it.. I miss Dave- wonder what happened

rocky1

Creator of Shavings and Sawdust!
Reaction score
First name
Rocky
Once again.

“What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things we’ve ever heard.

At no point during your rambling, incoherent response, are you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened

to it. We award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. “

FOOL

Funny part is... I just listened to it about 10 minutes ago on TV, sitting here watching the A-Team, because I was too busy laughing to change the channel!!