Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
Hello everyone there is a new addition to the site, it's a photo gallery. Please share pictures of your finished projects in the gallery for everyone to enjoy browsing.
This section is for FINISHED PROJECTS ONLY!! All others will be deleted. This section was created to give people a place to view photos without having to read through all the threads.
Enjoy everyone and please contribute!

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc

Up top in the banner is where it's located. but here's a link too...

DLJeffs

Reaction score
First name
Doug
Greg / Marc - Great addition. If this grows as big as I think it could, you might need to make some categories so people can look for ideas based on what they're thinking of making. Nothing to complicated - maybe "turnings"; "furniture"; "shop stuff"; and "miscellaneous"

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Greg / Marc - Great addition. If this grows as big as I think it could, you might need to make some categories so people can look for ideas based on what they're thinking of making. Nothing to complicated - maybe "turnings"; "furniture"; "shop stuff"; and "miscellaneous"

Oh good idea!!

trc65

Reaction score
First name
Tim
Similar to Doug's suggestion -

Is there a way to force a title/tag addition to each photo? Otherwise, the only thing you can search by is a members name. When the gallery gets large (and i'm sure it will), anything older than the last few pages will just be taking up space, no real way to meaningfully search for projects.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Similar to Doug's suggestion -

Is there a way to force a title/tag addition to each photo? Otherwise, the only thing you can search by is a members name. When the gallery gets large (and i'm sure it will), anything older than the last few pages will just be taking up space, no real way to meaningfully search for projects.
When you upload the pics, it gives you the option to add that. Whether or not you do is up to you.

Ken Martin

Reaction score
First name
Ken
How is the galleries titled and what section is it in? I’m having trouble finding it.

DLJeffs

Reaction score
First name
Doug
See the black bar directly beneath the WoodBarter logo? In that black bar are the words, Forum, What's New and then Photo Gallery. Click on Photo Gallery.

Ken Martin

Reaction score
First name
Ken
Ok, thanks. I just figured it would have a room all its own out here with all the other topics. As long as I know where to get to it, I’m happy.

DLJeffs

Reaction score
First name
Doug
Some really nice stuff posted in the gallery. Take a stroll through there if you haven't checked it in a while.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
It's still a work in progress. I'm tweaking it as time goes by. And I'll add different galleries too....