New Shop

Schroedc

Still making sawdust, Maybe make some money....
Reaction score
First name
Colin
Looking good! I'm really regretting the size of the building I settled for these days. I could help you out on an 8 inch Jointer but you're a little far away

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
Sounds like a uni-*** bathroom if you can't have blue and pink.....Good luck and good customers to you.

CWS

Reaction score
First name
Curt
I like it but when I come to visit I'm going to have to find another parking space. Two hours may not be enough time for you to answer all my questions.:drinks3::foto:

JR Custom Calls

Gobble Gobble
Reaction score
First name
Jonathan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like it but when I come to visit I'm going to have to find another parking space. Two hours may not be enough time for you to answer all my questions.:drinks3::foto:
Ha... you'll have to come visit for sure. And, there's plenty of parking in the back. I have room for about 10 vehicles out back, plus my enclosed trailer and dumpster. Plus, parking isn't enforced. Might be as main street gets busier, but at this time, they don't seem to care. There are 4 new businesses on main street, which is maybe 1/2 mile long, and more coming.

Last edited:

Mr. Peet

Reaction score
First name
Mark
I've painted them too, a little messy when its time to take them in. If it is up year round, paint sounds good. If not, just re-dye it, then water seal it when you get it up (awning), done that 25 years ago or so. Have materials changed much since then?