New to W

Paperboy98

Reaction score
First name
Randy
Hello everyone! I'm new to the site and look forward to interacting with the wood community. I'm in Midland, TX (west Texas). I've been turning about 5 years and have begun messing with resins. I've also begun to segment. In west Texas we have very few trees so I basically purchase all the wood I use. I love cherry, box elder and maple as well as many exotics. I hope to be active on WB and get to know many of you. I'm Randy and my forum name is paperboy98. Take care all.

Eric Rorabaugh

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Eric
Welcome from Virginia. Don't take this wrong but...Damn another Texan. :lol2: We have quite a few here!

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Randy, Welcome from San Antonio! I think @Rocking RP is in your neck of the woods, maybe you could sweet talk some wood from him.

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
Welcome from California! Jump right in to the discussions. Somebody pretty much has most woods you could ever want. Also, show us pics of your turnings. Chuck

Gdurfey

Reaction score
First name
Garry
Welcome from Colorado, but I am a transplanted Texan. Grew up in Midland, born in Kermit. Enjoy, this is a crazy bunch that will lead you down more rabbit holes than you knew existed!!!!

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Howdy Randy, welcome to the club....