So the arthritis is going to be ongoing, eventually if it gets really bad on the back, surgery. I'll put that off as long as possible. A couple other things showed up but they are on a wait 6 moths, do another MRI and see if it's nothing to worry about or something bad. If it grows it's bad, if it doesn't it's good. Heart is fine. As far as the shop, so far I've been able to pay the bills each month, prototyping various things, hoping they stick and generate income. plus took a part time gig building set for the local high school theater department. It generates goodwill plus they plug my business in the programs and usually at the end they throw some money at me. I've been trying to get the mill running to clear out all that Koa but every time I think I can spend a week milling, something comes up or a small paying job takes precedence. We got some snow here now but if I can get the kids to help I'm going to get the mill moved inside the garage and run it in there with the door up.