ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
It was an auto generated responce too...

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
Posting a WTB thread in the BOYD section of OWWM might also be a place to try finding one. Someone might have one hiding away.

Schroedc

Trying to kick a nasy sawdust habbit....
Reaction score
First name
Colin
It was an auto generated responce too...

yep, they are auto generated depending on what button he pushed. Kinda surprised he didn't come back with a counter offer though, most times a seller will do that....

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Posting a WTB thread in the BOYD section of OWWM might also be a place to try finding one. Someone might have one hiding away.

I know what "wtb" is ...what is the other ones?

Sprung

Amateur Sawdust Maker
Reaction score
First name
Matt
I know what "wtb" is ...what is the other ones?

OWWM stands for Old Woodworking Machines and is a forum dedicated to old iron, both wood and metal working - typically American made, but also appreciates European equipment - nothing Chiwanese though. BOYD stands for Bring Out Your Dead and is their Classifieds section, which has two areas - one for woodworking machines and accessories and another for metal working machines. I think I've only made a couple posts over there, but I check in and look at some of the threads about once a week and check out some of the neat old iron. The forum and the Vintage Machinery website, which they are a little connected with, have been great resources whenever I've done research on old iron - either on tools I have or tools I'm interested in - and has a great collection of scanned copies of things like manuals for machines, parts diagrams, original advertising, etc. I have made a couple purchases of parts for my 24" Delta Scroll Saw through the OWWM forum, though not as WTB posts but as seeing the items listed, and paid a little less than I would have paid through eBay for the same items.

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
OWWM stands for Old Woodworking Machines and is a forum dedicated to old iron, both wood and metal working - typically American made, but also appreciates European equipment - nothing Chiwanese though. BOYD stands for Bring Out Your Dead and is their Classifieds section, which has two areas - one for woodworking machines and accessories and another for metal working machines. I think I've only made a couple posts over there, but I check in and look at some of the threads about once a week and check out some of the neat old iron. The forum and the Vintage Machinery website, which they are a little connected with, have been great resources whenever I've done research on old iron - either on tools I have or tools I'm interested in - and has a great collection of scanned copies of things like manuals for machines, parts diagrams, original advertising, etc. I have made a couple purchases of parts for my 24" Delta Scroll Saw through the OWWM forum, though not as WTB posts but as seeing the items listed, and paid a little less than I would have paid through eBay for the same items.

Right on. Thanks Matt. I'll take a gander over there....

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
Weelllll....I never got around to using this beast. So It's up for sale on fb marketplace. Got 6 hits on it today. And one guy says hes coming 3-1/2 hours away on thursday.
Well see...

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Dang, I forgot about this! Did you never get what you needed to run it?