Old growth redwood lace burl pen blanks anyone? Ended

Diver Temple

Reaction score
First name
Mo
@rockb I just found your text in an email and restored it. What a mess I made of this thread, huh?

Paul, sometimes we just have to make things more fun and interesting than just seeing some wood and buying it. It was kind of like clicking into a treasure hunt in which you have to decipher if there is any treasure left! LOL I thought it was kind of fun seeing the aftermath. :wink: Still, thank you for the efforts you and the other moderators go through to keep us all straight! :good2: :chop:

rockb

rockbswesternwoods.com
Reaction score
First name
Rocky
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Mo........many thanks at ya. I got the $$, will need your address too. It doesn't show up on Friends and Family payments. Thanks for that consideration too....it all adds up. Nice pen above..and bowl. I've always loved redwood, got to log virgin old growth years ago when I was alive. : ) Chat later, Rocky

TXMoon

Reaction score
First name
Kevin
And my experience with Redwood.... oh... yea.... the horror... the horror. My experience with Redwood is just like my experience with Eastern Red Cedar. It makes awful pretty firewood after I am done mangling it on the lathe.

rockb

rockbswesternwoods.com
Reaction score
First name
Rocky
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
All paid and sent....this thread is closed.