Online Auction

rocky1

Creator of Shavings and Sawdust!
Reaction score
First name
Rocky
Proxibid works with auctioneers all over the country. Auctions may be timed events, they may be actual auctions with on-site bidders, up to and including live feed so you can move item to item with the crowd, or view items as they cross the auction block. MAKE SURE THIS AUCTION WILL SHIP BEFORE BIDDING, many of their auctions require you to pick anything you win up. They will NOT ship!

Have dealt with Proxibid through Rebel Auction in Hazelhurst, Georgia extensively, as in tens of thousands of dollars of goodies purchased... Tractor, skidsteer, mini-truck, 2 trucks, implements for the tractor, implements for the skid steer, log splitter, tools... Bought it all on-line, some of it has been real good, some of it not so good. Business dealings have all been on the up and up. Rebel auction requires cash or check, checks must be accompanied by letter from your bank verifying funds available for the amount of purchase.

You will have to have a Proxibid account to bid on-line. That does require a credit/debit card to sign up, along with contact information.

Last edited:

rocky1

Reaction score
First name
Rocky
Appears most of these hand tools are in Enid, OK...

This one will ship -
Industrial Machinery Auctions said:
Shipping Instructions: Shipping under 30#: We usually use Mail Run LLC 105 S Grand Enid OK 73702; 580-234-6245 or Adam 580-747-6245 To ship all items less than 30 pounds. They will pack as many items in one box to save money for the buyer. They will charge $10 for box and up to $10 for packing if needed. They will ship Parcel Post, UPS, Fed Ex; you will be charged Actual shipping cost plus insurance for amount of the purchase. Shipping items over 30#: For items over 30# Buyer will be responsible to have Craters & Freighters Specialty Packing & Shipping Co. pack & ship all items including furniture & larger items or any items needing special or unique packaging or shipping.

See Terms of Sale bottom of the page on each item.

Last edited:

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David
I’m familiar with the auctioneer, but I’ve never messed with online auctions. I wonder if there is a live event to go along with the online stuff?

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
I’m familiar with the auctioneer, but I’ve never messed with online auctions. I wonder if there is a live event to go along with the online stuff?

In my experience, most of the time there is a viewing day you can attend.

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David
In my experience, most of the time there is a viewing day you can attend.

Is the viewing day an event where I can whip out my wallet and start making the Mrs hostile?

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Is the viewing day an event where I can whip out my wallet and start making the Mrs hostile?

Unfortunately no. It is however a day you can see things in person so you don't buy a pickup bed load of plastic chair tips that you thought were the cutting board feet you use because you are old and can't see the little pictures online good enough. I mean, that's just an example I came up with, not like I've ever done that before.....

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David
Unfortunately no. It is however a day you can see things in person so you don't buy a pickup bed load of plastic chair tips that you thought were the cutting board feet you use because you are old and can't see the little pictures online good enough. I mean, that's just an example I came up with, not like I've ever done that before.....

Plastic chair tips... like the kind you hammer in to keep chair legs from scratching floors? Might be interested.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Plastic chair tips... like the kind you hammer in to keep chair legs from scratching floors? Might be interested.

No, literal caps that go over the metal tip of old chairs. No kidding, there were at least 5000 packs of them. Donated them to Habitat for Humanity, hopefully someone can use them.

Tony

Hardwood Enthusiast
Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Tony
16-19-22-25mm-Diameter-4pcs-Rubber-Furniture-Table-Desk-Chair-Leg-Feet-Protector-Floor-Pad.jpg

The ones I bought were made by the same manufacturer that does the feet I use for my boards, in the same packaging. Didn't look close enough....

ripjack13

ɹǝʇɹɐqpooʍ
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Marc
They look like molds for bottle stoppers.....

rocky1

Reaction score
First name
Rocky

Click on an item and scroll to bottom of page... View Terms of Sale Doc. Everything you want to know is there. And...

You don't have to wait on viewing day, soon as you sign up with Proxibid you can start making the Mrs hostile. Bidding is open on those items now if you sign up and log in.

DKMD

Sawbones
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
David
I’m just trying to figure out if this is an estate auction and/or if I know the family in question. There are only about 50k people here, so I was trying to find an inside track.

rocky1

Reaction score
First name
Rocky
They may tell you who's stuff it is if you contact them doc. Rebel auction runs a consignment auction once a month, get goodies from all over. BIG auction, 3 rings at times, all going at one time. Equipment and vehicles will start 9 am and frequently runs till midnight. The other two rings will run 3-5 hours. Several million dollar sale there each month.

Last edited: