Pay no attention

Kevin

Wood is good.
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Rusty you were automatically promoted at 5 posts. You do have PM privileges. In this software it is called a Conversation not a Private Message, and you start one by clicking the envelope icon next to your name at the top right corner of the page. You can also click on the users name and a popup appears and there's a link called Start Conversation. I'll start one with you and you will see a number "1" appear under the envelope icon and click that.

Schroedc

Still making sawdust, Maybe make some money....
Reaction score
First name
Colin
this seems to be one place it's letting me post up

@papawoody - You should be able to post in all the publicly available areas now that you completed your introduction. Just a heads up, the recent finds/coming attraction threads are not open for replies to anyone except moderators in keeping with the rules that those threads are not to be used to advertise wood for sale or establish interest (you can create a new post in that area but no comments on existing ones). If you find you can't post in other areas do let us know.

papawoody

Reaction score
First name
CJ
@papawoody - You should be able to post in all the publicly available areas now that you completed your introduction. Just a heads up, the recent finds/coming attraction threads are not open for replies to anyone except moderators in keeping with the rules that those threads are not to be used to advertise wood for sale or establish interest (you can create a new post in that area but no comments on existing ones). If you find you can't post in other areas do let us know.
thank you for the reply, I'm figuring out the site more as I navigate around :)